Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday Teaser ~ #63


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


***




Mend (Havoc, #3)
Mend 
Havoc Series #3
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, especially in love. Remington has played that game before and lost. One thing is certain...Losing Selene is not an option. As the threat on their lives looms closer, he knows one wrong move and she might disappear from his life forever. The clock is ticking, and Remington is competing against time to save the woman who is fast becoming a part of his soul.
But what happens after that? Will she stay, or will his past destroy any chance with her?
Love is what remains after our reservations melt away; when we let our demons come out to play.
Selene knows it is just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. Whoever is after them is after blood. Her blood. She should have cut ties with Remington the second she read that first letter, but that is no longer a choice. She has fallen too far, too hard, and she is in too deep, both emotionally and physically.
At times secrets unite, and sometimes they destroy lives. Will the secret that binds them be enough to break Selene and Remington, or will it mend shattered bonds and make them stronger?



***Teaser***

"For once since everything started spinning out of control, I felt a tinge of optimism. I could do it."



17 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 7, 2015 at 5:26 AM

    Nice! Hope that optimism keeps for them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!

    That's a stunning cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I just glimpsed this series on Amazon and fell for the covers. Seems like an interesting series too. Thanks for sharing that snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers for this series are so pretty! And that teaser is a nice one, it makes me curious about the book and what's going on. I hope you are enjoyeing this one. I am looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read this series, but wow, that sure is a pretty cover. The teaser is sweet too, and the blurb hints at much amazingness - am I right? :D Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty trippy cover. I like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the covers for this series, too, Matt. They're all simple but eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a great series, Ramona. And I, too, have liked all the covers. :) I'm almost finished with it...so far I was shocked at a reveal. I didn't see that coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, Lola. Simple but eye-catching. I'm enjoying it so far - almost done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Yes, the covers drew me in as well. :) It's been an interesting journey and one I've enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm almost finished, Braine. It's been an interesting ride. And yes, the cover is gorgeous. All the covers for this series are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So far, Jessica...so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds great! I love the description and the tease is so simple yet wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Intriguing tease. This book is new to me. Sounds interesting.
    We have a few days left of our Autumn Break, then it's back to the grindstone. I can feel the approach of Winter as the days get shorter and the nights grow colder. I'm sure you're looking forward to Summer and the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of this series or author. Interesting tease though! And cover!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is great confidence!! I hope she can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still need to read book 2! I blame you for making me want to read it now! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??